WE ARE HIRING
POSITION: RECEPTION & COMMUNITY SHOP MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
COTO is the disruptive and innovative answer to an increasing demand for alternative living concepts in the world’s key metropoles.
COTO creates a unique living experience for a positive and energetic community of international like-minds. We have made it our mission to make everyone feel at home, the minute they walk through the door. Our members have diverse backgrounds and we want to get to know them, make them part of the gang and feel comfortable to share their thoughts, ideas and visions.
Authentic. Together. Diverse. Sustainable.
Let’s change the way we live.
IT'S A MATCH, IF...
You love working in a team and working on creating something new?
You don’t shy away from stepping out of your comfort zone and our everyday duties?
You take your job seriously but don’t take yourself too seriously?
You can be the life of the party, but equally love focusing on the individuals around you?
You thrive in a buzzing, ever-changing environment?
Where have you been all our lives?
Send us your application and let’s get this on the road!
• Be amongst the first people in our team and help shape what will become the most exciting co-living experience out there
• Flat hierarchy with a young, diverse team, open for communication and feedback at any time
• Meet and interact with an exciting network of people on a daily basis
• Not only will you plan but be part of a diverse range of events and happenings that will help you develop your network and horizon
•We’re always looking for individual characters
This fulltime position is based at our flagship location on Torstraße in Berlin, Mitte and will report directly to the Head of Operations. The R&CS Manager is an integral part of our team and is the heart and soul of the location.
As a successful R&CS Manager you will be in charge of the melting pot of COTO Berlin, both the ‘DELI’ and reception of our location.
You will also support the community managers and operations team and help our very first COTO location to thrive and get buzzing.
WHO IS THE RECEPTION & COMMUNITY SHOP MANAGER?
• Lead the operation of our shop, including but not limited to:
- stock count, purchasing and restocking, expansion of the DELIs product portfolio, settlement of cashier system, assuring high level of food health & safety standards
• Ensure a successful, profitable price structure and operation
• Develop relationships with tenants and external customers to provide a personalized experience
• Handle tenant’s complaints and issues
• Handle tenant interactions and accommodate special requests whenever possible
• Ensure the company culture is visible in all aspects of the business
• Take action in all matters of safety, satisfaction and well-being of tenants and property
• Accept mail from local postal services and present any mail to tenants
• Assist with moving in/out processes where possible
• Ensure seamless customer journey for shop and reception
• Develop SOPs for both shop and reception
• Prepare/serve over the counter snacks and coffees
THE ROLE - YOU WILL...
•Passionate about the hospitality industry and guest relations
•Maintain a sense of organization and ability to prioritize in a busy environment
•Customer service oriented
•Flexible to work schedule
•Preferred previous work experience in hospitality
•Good sense of humour
•You don’t shy away from manual labour and step out of your daily responsibilities
•You love being on your feet and in action
•Eager to create something new and give it your all
Experience with POS
SKILLS - YOU ARE...
• 3+ years job experience in a hospitality related surrounding (a must)
• High level of both English and German skills (a must, minimum of B2)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
EXPERIENCE - YOU HAVE...