WE ARE HIRING
POSITION: COMMUNITY MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
COTO is the disruptive and innovative answer to an increasing demand for alternative living concepts in the world’s key metropoles.
COTO creates a unique living experience for a positive and energetic community of international like-minds. We have made it our mission to make everyone feel at home, the minute they walk through the door. Our members have diverse backgrounds and we want to get to know them, make them part of the gang and feel comfortable to share their thoughts, ideas and visions.
Authentic. Together. Diverse. Sustainable.
Let’s change the way we live.
IT'S A MATCH, IF...
You love working in a team and working on creating something new?
You don’t shy away from stepping out of your comfort zone and our everyday duties?
You take your job seriously but don’t take yourself too seriously?
You can be the life of the party, but equally love focusing on the individuals around you?
You thrive in a buzzing, ever-changing environment?
Where have you been all our lives?
Send us your application and let’s get this on the road!
• Be amongst the first people in our team and help shape what will become the most exciting co-living experience out there
• Flat hierarchy with a young, diverse team, open for communication and feedback at any time
• Meet and interact with an exciting network of people on a daily basis
• Not only will you plan but be part of a diverse range of events and happenings that will help you develop your network and horizon
•We’re always looking for individual characters
This full time position is based at our flagship location on Torstraße in Berlin, Mitte and will report directly to the Head of Operations. The Community Manager is an integral part of our team, and is the heart and soul of the location. As a successful Community Manger you will support the company’s growth and the community and operations team, and help it thrive.
WHO IS THE COMMUNITY MANAGER?
• Develop relationships with tenants to provide the personalized COTO service and experience
• Resolve tenant complaints, handle all tenant interactions
• Be in charge of the ticketing system and resolving
• Respond to tenants‘ requests in an accurate and timely manner, creating a positive outcome that will result in a memorable experience
• Make sure any payment issues are taken care of
• Handle check-in/out procedures + welcoming/on-boarding
• Handle quality control of apartments before and after tenants move in/out
• Understand the customer’s needs, ensuring that solution that is provided matches customer expectations
• Take action in all matters related to the safety and satisfaction and well-being of employees, tenants and property
• Be fully knowledgeable of flat types, descriptions, rates and availability
• Plan, organise and host internal events in our community space
• Support Reception & Shop Manager at DELI where necessary
• Maintain a consistent, high level of occupancy by working on lead generation and handling any incoming enquiries
THE ROLE - YOU WILL...
• Passionate about the hospitality industry and guest relations
• Maintain a sense of organization and ability to prioritize in a busy environment
• Customer service oriented
• Flexible to work schedule
• Preferred previous work experience in hospitality
• Good sense of humour
• You don’t shy away from manual labour and stepping out of your daily responsibilities
• You love being on your feet and in action, but also don’t shy away from necessary admin
Eager to create something new and give it your all to become the greatest there is
SKILLS - YOU ARE...
• Job experience in a hospitality related surrounding an advantage
• College degree i.e. Bachelors Degree an advantage
• High level of both English and German skills is a must (minimum of B2)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
EXPERIENCE - YOU HAVE...